Sunday, June 19, 2011

July Card Workshop

Good evening! I have been busy creating cards this weekend for next month's Card Workshop. We will be creating 12 cards total. I have 2 birthday cards to finish designing (waiting on a new stamp set), so I thought I would share with you what I have done so far.

 Sympathy Cards



 Thinking of You Cards



Birthday Cards 


We will be creating a dragon birthday card with the Birthday Blast stamp set, and unless I find a design I like better, my plan was to create another square birthday card with a pink hippo and girl theme. I love that window design. It's easier than I thought it would be.

Card Workshop Details:

Date: Sunday, July 10, 2011
Time: 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Where: My Home
What: Create 12 Cards for just $18.00

I think we can comfortably seat up to 10 guests. If we have extra people sign up, I will most likely schedule a 2nd event to accomodate everyone.

Please R.S.V.P. by July 1st. Hope to see you there!

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment