Monday, June 20, 2011

Sophia Friendship Card

I decided to take a break from designing birthday cards for my workshop coming up, and instead created a friendship card.

It feels like something is missing from this card, but I couldn't decide what else I could include without making it look too busy. So I decided that less was more. If you haven't already figured this out (with my card designs), I love to paper piece. I also love to hand sew on my projects.



I used the following items to create this card:
  • Sophia L2 Paper
  • Sophia Workshop Stamp Set
  • Hollyhock, Goldrush & Pear Inks
  • Mocha Opaques
  • Hot Pink Satin Loop Ribbon
  • Wishes How-To-Program
I dedicate this card to all of my wonderful friends out there. You know who you are. :)

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Casandra, this is a wonderful card -as are all your workshop cards!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete