Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sophia Scrapbook Workshop

The next workshop I will be hosting is scheduled for Sunday, June 26th from 1pm to 6pm. We will be creating 8 pages, and if time allows, we may finish the last 2 pages pictured here.





Sophia ranked as the most popular kit in the current Idea Book, recently on Facebook by Close To My Heart customers like you.

Payment and sign-up for the workshop, is due by Friday, June 17th. I will be precutting the papers for you so I will have the kits delivered here to get them ready for you ahead of time.

If you are interested in learning more about this workshop, please e-mail me your questions, or give me a call. The cost for the basic workshop kit is $29.95 plus tax & shipping. Suggested add-on's would be as follows:
  • X7131C Sophia Level 2 My Stickease Assortment $4.95 
  • Z1357 Sophia Level 2 Journaling Spots $3.95
  • Z1326 Red, Pink & Purple Sparkles $2.95
  • Z578 Corner Rounder $7.95
  • 1514 Tombow Mono Adhesive $8.95
  • Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors
If you would like to attend, but would like the bare minimum to complete the pages, I would recommend purchasing the Sophia Level 2 Paper Pack and the Sophia Level 2 Stickease. The buttons, waxy flax and sparkles are a nice addition, but your pages would still look great without them. Plus, you could always add them later, if you choose.

I will provide alphabet stamps, inks, stamp cleaner, paper trimmer (for additional cuts), glue dots, and I do have two pairs of trimmer scissors that would have to be shared.

Also, please note: I will provide snacks and drinks for the workshop. Thank you. Hope to see you there!

Casandra
casandrab1976@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment