Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas in July Swap Spoiler

Good evening! God has blessed us with another beautiful day in Northern Michigan.

Well, from my earlier post this week, you already know that I have been busy working on Christmas cards for a swap I signed up for a few months ago. At the time that I signed up, I truly had no idea just how busy I would become. LOL

I guess, because it is sunny and a high of 85 degrees outside, it was harder for me to channel my Christmas spirit. Hehe. Anyways, I will now share my cards with you.

Here is my first card. Pattern is from Originals How-To-Program.
 My second card is adapted from a Mojo Monday Sketch. (A lot of sewing!)
 Another adaptation of the Mojo Monday Sketch.
 A Heartfelt Classic Pattern from Originals How-To-Program.
 This last card was recreated several times.
 This last photo is just me being artsy. :)

So...what do you think? Would you be happy to receive these cards if you were signed up in a swap? No pressure here, but I can tell you that I spent almost an entire day making 11 cards total.

I used a retired CTMH paper packet called Jingle, as well as Jingle Creative Basics paper. Baker's twine is Martha Stewart brand, and I am hoping to see something like that carried in our new idea book premiering next month. I have done some hand-sewing and embossing, paper-piecing and coloring. Hope you like!

Have a great night!

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. These are all so very cute! You did a fantastic job on them, and yes, if I were in the swap I would love to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the bakers twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these turned out with the baker's twine! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete