Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Made A Wish Miracle Layout

Good evening!

I finally found some time to work on my Miracle layouts. I bought the Workshop-On-The-Go kit back in July. You can get your's here through August 31st.

I wasn't in love with the suggested stickease layout, so I decided to change things up a bit. Of course, as you may already know, I love stitching.

I have already scrapped Jack's album(s) all the way through this Summer. But I decided that this layout could be part of the family album.



Wasn't he the most precious baby? Like the journaling says, he was just 10 days old in these pictures. The photographer couldn't believe how bright-eyed he was, or how much he moved about for being so little. Haha...well, that was just the beginning. He is one busy kid nowadays.

Supplies

Miracle WOTG Kit
Miracle Stickease
Chocolate Cardstock
Chocolate Brads
Chocolate Embroidery Floss
Paper Piercing Kit
Magic How-To-Program

I can't wait for Rookie Blue to start. The one night that I get a break from cartoons and History Channel shows. LOL Have a great night!
Casandra

1 comment: