Friday, January 27, 2012

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Last week, I found this cute inspiration photo on Moxie Fab World's blog. For those of you who aren't familiar with Moxie Fab World, every Tuesday they offer up a new challenge that we can participate in.

The colors in this photo reminded me of Close To My Heart's Bliss paper pack. So I dug my scraps out and got busy creating. And this is what I came up with.
Yes, folks, that's a lot of hand-stitching there. I even used our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to create the little flourishes that you see tucked under the flowers.

Products Used:

Bliss L2 Paper (Retired)
Bliss WOTG Stamp (Retired)
For Every Occasion Stamp Set
Desert Sand & Chocolate Inks
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Paper Flowers
Opaque Pearls
Neutral Embroidery Floss
Wishes How-To-Program

If you would like to play along with this challenge, you have until Sunday, January 29th to post artwork and link to Moxie Fab World. For further details, please click this link.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Hey Casandra! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete