Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Fancy Schmancy

I'm a little late in posting my card for a Tuesday Trigger from January 31st. I got busy with card and scrapbook workshop preparations. But, better late than never!

Here is the inspiration photo:

Forget the photo! Ha! That looks good enough to eat. :)

And here is my take on the Tuesday Trigger:

It's too late really to play along, I think, but I will link it back to the original post, just in case.

Products Used:
Sweetheart L2 Paper (Retired)
Cocoa & White Daisy Cardstock
Fanfare WOTG Stamp Set (Retired)
Mad About You Stamp Set (Retired)
Milepost Star
Mocha Opaques
Neutral Button
Cotton Candy Baker's Twine
Neutral Embroidery Floss
Cocoa & Cotton Candy Inks
2" Scallop Circle Punch
Scallop Border Punch
Corner Rounder

Thanks for stopping by today to see my latest creation.

Casandra

1 comment: