Monday, March 26, 2012

Lucy Spring Layout #3

Here is my third and final layout that we will be creating with Lucy.
I decided ultimately to keep this layout a bit more generic in theme in case my customers wanted to use everyday photo's. Aren't zip strips fun? They were the perfect accent.

Inspiration was found in two places, actually. First, using the Love Life Stamp inspiration came from Scraptabulous Studio. Second, the overall template inspiration came from Sketch Support.

I believe that there would be enough blush cardstock to use as bases, and pattern paper could be used where you see the blush pink cardstock. Some of my cricut cuts were guesses yesterday and I didn't have quite as much left as you should have. I have been pre-cutting layouts for my customers for most of my workshops. For this workshop, my attendee's will be cutting their own papers to allow more creative freedom.

Products Used:
Lucy L2 Paper Pack
2 Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
Extra Creme Brulee Cardstock (Customers can use printer paper or bring photo's to attach)
Love Life Stamp Set
Grey Wool, Cotton Candy, Blush, Sweet Leaf & Chocolate Inks
Bitty Sparkles
Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Chocolate Embroidery Floss
Cricut AP Cartridge
Corner Rounder

Please see Sketch Support link above for photo sizes, but in general, you could bring six 4x6 photo's to attach. Also, if you would prefer to change up the colors a bit, you could bring some blue (light to medium in color) cardstock with you, or any color that you think would be pretty with the sweet leaf B&T paper.

Tomorrow, I will go into depth on what products you will want to purchase to complete your Lucy layouts. For now, have a wonderful day!

Casandra

1 comment: