Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pemberley Only You Layout

I just dropped by kids off at school for the day and have the house to myself for a little while. These rare moments of quiet make me appreciate everything more.

Today, I have my final Pemberley layout to share with you.
"Only You" Layout
For the left page, I used 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" photo mats. And for the right page, I used 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo mats. We had a sheet of Indian Corn Blue carstock left over in the kit that could be used for photo matting, but to keep things uniform, I used White Daisy. I found inspiration for this layout at http://luv2createscraps.typepad.com/paisleysandpolkadots/2011/12/december-releases.html. Here is a link to the inspiration photo.

Products Used:
Pemberley WOTG Kit
Pemberley Stickease
White Grosgrain Ribbon
White Daisy Cardstock

Please stay tuned tomorrow to find out what products you need to order to be able to create these pages at my upcoming workshop on May 5th. Have a nice day!

Casandra

2 comments: