Saturday, July 14, 2012

FMS43 Victory Card

Today's card was made using the FMS43 Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches Blog.
Recipe:
Paper: Victory, Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamp: Victory WOTG (CTMH); Inks: Chocolate, Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, Vineyard Berry (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH); Other: Durables Studs (CTMH)


I am trying out a new idea...to use my stamps right away when they come in. I admit to having a few that have never been inked up. So over the next few days, you will see some similar artwork made with the same stamp set. Happy Crafting!


Casandra

4 comments:

  1. I love these colors together! This is a fantastic man-card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! And good luck using your new stuff as you get it - that's good advice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always a fan of a good guy card and you've put together a great one here. I especially like the hammered brads. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous masculine card! I love the mix of patterns you used! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! Love the focal image and love the colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete