Friday, October 12, 2012

Clementine Birthday Card

I created the following birthday card for my October 19th workshop. I love this design because it's fast, simple and easy, which just happens to be CTMH's motto. Pretty awesome, don't you think?

Recipe:
Paper: Clementine, Colonial White CS, Sorbet CS (CTMH); Stamp: Card Chatter-Birthday (CTMH); Ink: Saddle (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH) Embossing Folder (SU!); Other: Brown Sparkles (CTMH), Chocolate Ribbon (American Crafts)

Any card that uses up those small scraps is a winner in my book. :)

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I will definitely be lifting this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would agree....your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty simple packed in a big WOW! Love when it looks like you spent hours and the reality is much less but with no less an impact. Beautiful work, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Birthday card! Love the pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card, Cassandra! I love when you can use up some scraps and create something really nice like you did!
    :)Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this card!! GORGEOUS colors!

    ReplyDelete