Monday, October 22, 2012

MFTWSC94 Snow Day Card

Good evening! I'm back with my second post; trying to squeeze in under the deadline.

When I saw this next sketch, I immediately thought of my new Snow Day stamp set. All paper crafters know the best happy mail you can receive is new craft supplies. Last Thursday, I did my happy dance. :)



I was inspired by the latest sketch at My Favorite Things Blog.


Recipe:
Paper: Wonderland, Chocolate CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), Snowflake Sentiments (The Paper Company Studio); Stamp: Pure Innocence-Snow Day (MFT); Ink: Chocolate (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sanding Kit (CTMH), Icicle Border Die (MFT), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft); Other: Antique Copper Brads (CTMH)

Hope you have a happy, crafty week!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ice-cicle border! Adorable. It is also a given that I am admiring the use of purple! :)

    ReplyDelete