Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Remarkable Wreath CAS Card

I cased another card found on Pinterest. This one, in particular, deserves dual credit.

First off, please click here for the original CASE card. After creating my card, I remembered that I'd seen something like this before. So I need to give credit to the lovely Ms. Vicki Wizniuk. You can see her card by clicking this link.
Recipe:
Paper: Kraft CS, White Daisy CS, Chocolate CS (CTMH); Stamps: Remarkable Wreath, Holiday Cheer (CTMH); Inks: Olive, Tulip, Chocolate (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer (CTMH); Other: Tulip Mini-Medley Accents (CTMH)

Believe it or not, I actually had the Wreath stamp set in my sell pile. If you attend my Christmas card workshop, this will be one of the cards we create. :)

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! The colors are beautiful and I have that stamp set, so I'm sure I'll be "lifting" this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cassandra! I have that set too and have never inked it up. Looks like your lift is going to be lifted!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Cassandra! Love the wreath image and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you've been a busy girl! This looks great. Thanks for the link, too. :)

    ReplyDelete