Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SSS180 Angel For Christmas

I'm up late tonight watching CMT Music Awards. Kristen Bell is doing an awesome job co-hosting with Toby Keith. 

When I saw the following sketch, I knew exactly what paper and stamp set I wanted to use. I used a sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog.

Recipe:
Paper: Florentine, Twilight CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamp: Heaven Sent (CTMH); Inks: Twilight, Cocoa (CTMH); Tools: Oval Dies (Spellbinders), Paper-Piercer, Glue Pen (CTMH); Other: Cocoa Bitty Brads, Prisma Glitter (CTMH)

Have a happy day!

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Casandra! Love the beautiful angel image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Casandra. Love the precious image and the pretty papers. The ribbon treatment looks great. Thank you for plyaing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty. Love that angel stamp. The layering really sets off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this sketch! Thanks for sharing at Friday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete