Thursday, November 8, 2012

SSS183 Olivia Thanksgiving Card

This morning, I was finally able to get back into my craft room for a little bit.

My next card was created using a sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog. I would also like to enter it into this week's Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger Challenge.


Recipe:
Paper: Olivia, Smoothie CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH); Stamp: Pure Innocence-Turkey Time (MFT); Ink: Chocolate (CTMH); Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Other: Summer Carnival Sassy Strands, Mocha Pearl Opaques, Foam Tape (CTMH)

I just love how that little paper-pieced dress looks on that sweet little girl. I was inspired by the colors and the berries in the Moxie Fab inspiration photo. Olivia was the perfect paper choice.

This is one of the cards we will be creating at my Fall-Theme Workshop next Friday evening.

Have a happy day!

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so adorable. I love your PI image and the fun fall colors. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop Sketch this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card! Love the darling PI image and pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your darling little girl. Great designer papers. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing the INSIDE of a card! That's rare!

    ReplyDelete