Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MFTWSC100 Howdy Cowboy Card

One of my favorite weekly challenges is the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge by My Favorite Things. I love their detailed, layered sketches. 
Recipe:
Paper: Dakota, Pacifica CS, White Daisy CS, Colonial White CS (CTMH)
Stamp: PI-Cowboy (MFT)
Inks: Black, Barn Red, Pacifica, Champagne (CTMH), Black Pigment (Tsuniko)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Craft Tweezers, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Blending Pen, Glue Pen, Watercolor Pencils (CTMH), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU!), Picket Fence Die-Namics (MFT), Cuttlebug
Other: Round Durables Studs, Clear Detail Embossing Powder (CTMH)

Although the deadline is just a few minutes away, if you would like more info. on playing along or seeing the sketch up close, please visit My Favorite Things Blog.

That little cowboy stamp is one of my favorites. Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. This is really sweet and super FUN!!! I LOVE how you looped the rope onto the fence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cowboy is super cute and I love his western shirt detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! It fits right in here at our Wyoming location. I have a few grandsons that will enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete