Saturday, May 4, 2013

H2H Post for NSM2013

In terms of a favorite holiday, I would always say Christmas is my favorite. However, one that allows me to let loose in my creativity...now that's pretty special. Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Today, over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are allowed to share a post of a past or present layout we've created. One of my recent favorites was one I created last Fall using Dakota papers. It is my favorite because of the happy day I spent with my kids on what would be the last warm day we had in 2012. Looking at those pictures reminds me of the special adventure we took out back behind our house. It was such a simple day, really, but oh so special to me.
You can see the original post here.

Hope you are able to get some craft time in today to help celebrate NSM! If you would like to participate in this H2H challenge, please follow this link. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout. I really love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you LO! Glad you are back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neutral colors make your photos shine, and I like how you added pops of color with the pennants. Thanks so much for sharing your special layout with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. The pics stand out and loving the banner too. Thanks for sharing! http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete