Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Promotions

Hi! You have probably been wondering where I've been for the past three months. This winter was a bit rougher than most for my family. My mother was involved in another serious car crash at the end of January. She spent many days in the hospital off and on for the better part of a month, and had to have two surgeries on her shoulder. Mom is now doing physical therapy to help regain full use of her left shoulder.

I spent most of my winter not feeling well and needing extra rest time. Now that Spring has arrived, I am doing much better and am enjoying our sunny days with 70 degree weather. Hard to believe that here in Northern Michigan, just one week ago, we had fresh snow on the ground. Now, the grass is greening up nicely, and one of our favorite past times is quickly approaching...morel mushroom hunting. I will share a little something my Grandma taught me when I was very little and first learning to hunt for mushrooms. "Walk softly and whisper so the mushrooms can't hear you and hide." This lesson has served me well over the years, and always brings a smile to my face whenever I think of it. Grandma was a lovely person, inside and out, and very much missed.

Now, onto some exciting promotional news from Close To My Heart. First up, we have our stamp of the month promotion...Pinwheel.
S1305A
This is one of my favorite stamp of the month sets in the current catalog. Takes all the guess work out of creating a fun pinwheel image. Spend $50 and get this awesome stamp set for just $5!

Next up, we have a wonderful campaign going for the entire month of May to help you celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!
Like the picture says, you can get this exclusive Dream Pop paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35! The colors and patterns are bright and vivid and perfect for your Spring/Summer photo's. Included in this kit are 12 cardstock sheets and 12 B&T Duos papers. 

I will be back in a few days with some new cards I recently created using the Chantilly card workshop kit. Last Sunday was full of fun and laughter as we played with this fabulous card kit. You won't want to miss seeing what we came up with.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Casandra

1 comment: