Sunday, June 23, 2013

SSSC187 Sugar Bunny Card

I'm back with a second post today. I've had this little bunny stamp since Christmastime, but never found the time to use it. It was sitting out on my desk tempting me to play with it even though Easter is over. LOL I am entering this card into The Sweetest Thing Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
Supplies Used:
Paper: Chantilly, Crystal Blue CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), Kraft (MFT)
Stamps: Sugar, Sugar (TCP)
Inks: Chocolate, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Grey Flannel (CTMH)
Tools: Spots & Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen, Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Sponge Daubers (CTMH), Circle Stax 1 (MFT)
Other: White Embroidery Floss, Chocolate Bitty Brads (CTMH)

Ain't he cute? My kids got a kick out of him, too.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I'm happy you found time to ink him up - love the embossing and the little brads too. thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete