Thursday, June 20, 2013

TSG212 Thank You Card

This past Sunday, I woke up with this idea for a sunshine happy card. The way I put it together is not my usual style, but I really like how it turned out.

I am entering this card into the There She Goes TSG212 Challenge.

Supplies Used:
All CTMH
Paper: Florentine (retired), Chantilly, White Daisy CS, Garden Green CS (retired)
Stamps: A True Thank You, Chantilly WOTG, My Sunshine (retired),  A Flowering Bunch
Inks: Buttercup, Twilight, Desert Sand, Pear
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen, Sponge Dauber
Other: Foam Adhesive, White Daisy Embroidery Floss
M1029 A True Thank You $2.95
S1306 A Flowering Bunch $17.95 or $5.00 with Qualifying Order
A few weeks ago, I had the rare pleasure of sleeping in on a Saturday morning. When I woke up, I was wishing I hadn't. My kids decided to help themselves to my ink pads, circle punch and stamps. Because they didn't know I used a stamp scrubber to clean my stamps with, they happily played moving stamps from one ink pad to another. Fortunately, the only victim was my Buttercup Ink Pad. It could have been worse. I can now see the humor in the situation. 

Hope that I've inspired you. Have a great day.

Casandra

1 comment: