Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cloud Nine Card Kit

I am so excited to share some cards that I created this weekend. It's been soooo long since I had some extra time to play in my craft room.

In honor of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart has created a special card kit. Check out all of the cards I was able to create from this kit.












I used a birthday and frame stamp set for the last 2 cards. Wish I had more of this paper left because it was super fun, but I used up all but super tiny scraps. I'd say a card kit that boasts 10 cards, and actually yields 13 is pretty darn snazzy. 

If you would like to purchase the Cloud Nine kit, please check back on January 1st. You can go to my website and purchase your very own kit. Happy New Year!

Casandra Bennett

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards, Casandra. I am waiting for my kit and hope I can create cards as cute as these! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete