Sunday, February 16, 2014

VLVFEB2014 Lollydoodle Card

I am so, so excited to share this next card with you. This is my favorite new card. 
Recipe:
Paper: Lollydoodle, White Daisy CS, Slate CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Love You Forever (retired), TLC (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Black (Tsuniko), Juniper, Sunset, Slate (CTMH)
Tools: Doily Lace Die (Spellbinders), Circle Stax Die (MFT), Clear-Detail Embossing Powder (retired), Heat Gun (retired), Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Blending Pen, Blush Alcohol Marker Set (CTMH)
Other: White Daisy Bitty Brads (retired), White Daisy Embroidery Floss (retired), Blush Button (retired)
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

1) Viva La Verve VLVFEB2014 Challenge

I am not going to enter into the Color My Heart challenge, because I mistakenly read Sunset instead of Sorbet. Oops. Isn't this card cute, though? I did some heat embossing, coloring with our blending pen and ink pads, and used some die cuts. 

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh Cassandra, what an adorable card! I just got my Lollydoodle paper packet and can't wait to play with it. You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE this stamp set and you have done a wonderful job of colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! I love the orange mixed in and that stampset is perfect with Lollydoodle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love the stamp set you used and the fantastic papers you chose to compliment it! Thanks so much for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete