Monday, March 3, 2014

CMCC#9 Camper Crazy Card

Teehee. I love this next card. Camper Cozy makes me feel happy. I love using our alcohol markers to color it in. I really like this color combo from Colour Me.
Recipe:
Paper: Timberline, White Daisy CS, Black CS, Cranberry CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Card Chatter-Sympathy (retired), Camper Crazy (CTMH)
Ink: Black (VersaFine)
Tools: Chicken Wire Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Clear-Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Crystal Blue Alcohol Marker Set, Whisper Alcohol Marker Set, Cranberry Marker (retired) (CTMH)
Other: Bitty Sparkles, Teal Shimmer Ribbon (CTMH)
I used an old sketch from The Paper Players, but thought it was perfect for this card. The shimmer ribbon looks like astro-turf (sp?) and the grey woodgrain paper looks like it could be a dirt road. Such fun!

I'm so ready for summer....

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Your card has me thinking summer - which I hope will be here before too long! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness this is sweet :) Doesn't that just make you look forward to the summer! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell I am catching up on all your fabulous artwork? :D This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete