Sunday, March 16, 2014

MOJO336 A Tree Card

I mixed a little Skylark together with Ivy Lane for this next card. I have really been enjoying coloring in cards with my alcohol markers. It provides quick, vivid color like nothing else I've ever used.
Recipe:
Paper: Skylark, Ivy Lane, Bamboo CS, Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: A Tree, Card Word Puzzle (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Bamboo (CTMH), Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Tools: Heat Gun, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sweet Leaf Alcohol Marker, Crystal Blue Alcohol Marker Set, Honey Alcohol Marker (CTMH), Butterfly Embosslit Die (SU!), Circle Stax Die (MFT)
Other: Olive Taffeta Ribbon (SU!), Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

I am trying to make more cards with a generic theme, so that they could be used for anything in a pinch. I would like to enter this card into the current Mojo Monday #336 Challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment