Saturday, April 26, 2014

MOJO342 Hooligans Birthday Invitation

My daughter turns 6 next month. I say it all the time, but I just don't know where the time goes. Seems like yesterday that we were strapping her into her car seat and bringing her home. 

Being a cardmaker, I don't really get free passes to buy the generic birthday invitations you can find in just about any store nowadays. So I was pleased when I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch.
Recipe:
Paper: Hooligans (retired), Pear CS, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Big Top (CTMH)
Inks: Pear, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Artiste, Cricut Art Philosophy, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Purple Shimmer Trim, Purple Glitter Gems (CTMH)

Izzy gives it two thumbs up. Hope you are having a great day!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at your new blog design......I like it! I like how bold that shape stamp looks....I don't have it, but might give it a second look!

    ReplyDelete