Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Art Philosophy Thank You Card

Good morning. I am back today with another card I made a week ago. This one was also inspired by a card from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.
Here is where I need to give another shout-out to my friend (and fellow CTMH Consultant) Celina from Arizona. We met through a private chat board that is exclusive for consultants. She came to my rescue when I made an error that would've cost me some product credits. About two weeks ago, I was playing in my craft room when the FedEx truck showed up. I wasn't expecting anything so when I opened the box, in it were 3 stamp sets, a craft sponge (inside joke) and this chevron border punch. I quickly grabbed a tissue. Celina has a generous spirit, a big heart, and a great sense of humor. I feel like God blessed me with her friendship at a time when I was really feeling low. 

So this card was made with Celina in mind. It uses the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and stamps, the new (and fun!) chevron border punch, teal shimmer trim, Seaside and Brushed papers. 

Have a wonderful day, my friends.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I love the warmth of the colors that you used in this beautiful card. I do agree, Celina is wonderful! She has a kind and generous spirit. :-)

    ReplyDelete