Sunday, August 10, 2014

Chalk It Up Teacher Card

Good morning. I really enjoyed making this next card. I can't take complete credit for it, though. I was inspired by a card featured in our (CTMH) Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book, Page 65. That's the beauty of our idea books...they are more than just a selling tool. 
Recipe:
Paper: Chalk It Up, Desert Sand CS, Chocolate CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: School Is Here (retired), Cricut Art Philosophy (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Chocolate, Ruby (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Glue Pen, Cricut Art Philosophy, Journaling Pen, Stitch Ruler (CTMH)
Other: Chalk It Up Assortment, Aqua Dots, White Daisy Embroidery Floss (retired) (CTMH)

Isn't this cute? I love this paper! That "cool" sticker is a throwback to my childhood, when I was first introduced to puffy stickers. They are so fun. A must-have for any embellishment collection.

Have a happy day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment