Saturday, August 9, 2014

Confetti Wishes Birthday Card

Good morning. Just a quick post today for ya, since I will be back into remodelling mode sooner than I'd like. (Drywall...yuck.)
I used my new ShinHan Alcohol Peony Purple marker to color in the enamel stars on this card. I also added our new Thistle striped ribbon. A quick note on the journalling pen border I added to the stamped piece: I used our ruler to line up so I could get straight lines. 

Recipe:
Paper: Confetti Wishes, Canary CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Cricut Artiste (CTMH)
Inks: Thistle, Black, Pacifica (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, ShinHan Alcohol Marker, Journalling Pen, Stitch Ruler (CTMH)
Other: Glue Dot (CTMH)

I'm all set to go for the next birthday with this card. Have a great day.

Casandra

1 comment: