Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy

Today, I am happy, happy, happy to have a day off. Once my children realize how great that is, too, and chill out, it will be an even happier day. I plan to get my craft on. 

I am sharing another card I made last weekend with our new Confetti Wishes paper and my new favorite stamp set, Happy Birds. 
Isn't this paper fun? I wanted to showcase some other patterns from this kit. The yellow checkerboard paper is my favorite, even though this kit has a strong purple feel, and purple is one of my favorite colors. I am loving our new gold sequins, and our new ShinHan Alcohol Markers. I admit that I'm no coloring expert, but these markers make it seem easy. 

Recipe:
Paper: Confetti Wishes, Desert Sand CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Happy Birds (CTMH)
Ink: Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Glue Pen, ShinHan Alcohol Markers, ShinHan Alcohol Blending Marker (CTMH)
Other: Gold Sequins (CTMH), Purple Embroidery Floss (DMC)

I hope your weekend is Happy, Happy, Happy, too! 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment