Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wanderful Card

Good morning to you. I woke up this morning feeling crafty. Our work and school schedules don't always leave me with the free time I crave to create, but I'm always dreaming and wishing for that time.

As part of the Close To My Heart family, I am also part of the Northern Stars team. Dana Swadling posted a card sketch challenge to us, and the following card is my take on it.
I used the new Wanderful paper pack, Slate/Flaxen/Canary/Crystal Blue/White Daisy Cardstocks, #30yearsofhappy and Distressed Backgrounds stamp sets, Scallop and Chevron Border Punches. Ironically, as I was looking for scraps of cardstock to use with my border punches, I already had the perfect cut-to-size scraps. It was the same with the sentiment pieces. At least hoarding all my scraps pays off once in a while. Haha. 

I hope your day is awesome.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment