Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sweet Florentine Layout

Here is another layout I made for the baby album I'm working on.
This layout was inspired by a layout made with Magnifique paper that was featured in a previous idea book. I decided to keep this one as simple as possible so that any photos could be used with it. Tons of hand-stitching and yes, my fingers hurt. I may have to get a thimble if I keep this up. :)

Until I made this layout, I never realized how similar retired Brown Bag is to Saddle (ink/paper colors). Even the new Champagne is quite similar to Vanilla Cream. I hope this layout doesn't seem too girly because it's going in a baby boy album. 

Recipe:
Paper: Florentine (retired), Brown Bag CS (retired), Vanilla Cream CS (retired) (CTMH)
Stamps: Unity (retired), Love Life, Headline Alphabet (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Champagne, Lagoon, Twilight (retired), Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Stitch Guide Ruler, Glue Pen (CTMH)
Other: Basic Bitty Brads (retired), Chocolate Embroidery Floss (retired) CTMH

*Sniff* I miss Twilight. I hope we can back with a very similar color to it sooner rather than later. Wishing I'd stocked up on more than 2 packs of it before it sold out. I don't know why I get so attached to colors and papers, but well, Twilight will forever hold a special place in my heart as one of two first ink pads I ever purchased from Close To My Heart. Even the paper-piercer was the first tool I ever bought from CTMH. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day is SWEET.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Super-cute!! I didn't purchase this pack, but you have made it look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete