Sunday, January 4, 2015

Silver Embossed Christmas Card

Here is the last of my Christmas cards from the 2014 Christmas card workshop. I did 5 designs in all, and customers purchased 5 of each design. 

My favorite thing about this card is that it could be used with any color, be it pink, purple, blue, green, and so on. 
Recipe:
Paper: Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Merriest Christmas, Distressed Backgrounds (CTMH)
Ink: VersaMark, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Snow Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Snowflake Dies (MFT), Silver Embossing Powder, Craft Heater, Craft Tray Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Silver Sequin, Aqua Dots (CTMH)

I know it's hard to see from the picture, but the sentiment was embossed in silver for an elegant touch. Hope you like this one as much as I do. Tomorrow, I'm back to the real world with kids returning to school from Christmas break, and tax season will be in full swing. I wish you all a wonderful week.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the colors on this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete