Wednesday, March 11, 2015

H2H Father's Day Card

Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog has a fun challenge, this week. They want to know what your favorite Close To My Heart sketch is.

My favorite card sketch is Pattern 24 in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 book. I use this one all the time. 
Recipe:
Paper: Hopscotch, Lagoon CS, Sunset CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Choose Happy, Typed Note, Geometric Backgrounds (CTMH)
Inks: Slate, Black, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Black Brads (Hobby Lobby)

I normally don't get Father's Day cards done this far in advance, but these stamp sets were calling my name, and I knew they would work well for this card.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day.

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. I like this pattern, will have to try it out for myself! Such a great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch. Love how simple this is. Thanks for sharing with us at heart 2 heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Casandra. And you chose my favourite colour and one of my favourite sketches - proves that great minds think alike :) Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love your colors and layers. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card. I love the orange and how it pops the different layers, so fun! Thank you for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

    Brandi R
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete