Friday, March 6, 2015

MOJO387 Easter Card

I am back today with another card that makes me "Think Spring". Easter is just a month away and it always seems to sneak up on me. I haven't even thought of Easter outfits yet, never mind cute and clever gift basket ideas. 

Of course, it could be because I am sitting in my craft room today playing with papers and stamps. Shh. :)
Recipe:
Paper: Splendor (retired), Hopscotch, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: It's Your Day (retired), Hopping By (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Topiary (pigment) (CTMH)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Micro-Tip Scissors, Shinhan Alcohol Markers, Corner Rounder (CTMH), Circle Stax Die (MFT)
Other: Topiary Chevron Ribbon, Glue Dot (CTMH)

This adorable stamp set arrived 2 days ago, and I just couldn't wait to use it. I love embossing with my clear detail embossing powder. It gives a shiny, raised edge, and makes coloring a breeze. No need to worry about alcohol ink bleeding those crisp, clean lines. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
1) Mojo Monday Challenge #387
2) Stampin' Royalty Challenge #269

If you would like to order this adorable "Hopping By" stamp set or the pretty "Hopscotch" paper, please visit my website: http://scrappinbliss.ctmh.com/ 
D1633 Hopping By $17.95
X7194B Hopscotch Paper Packet















Thanks for "Hopping By" today.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. The little bird in the egg-mobile...adorable. Great colors too.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layout! I love Easter cards! great job! Thank you for taking the Stampin' Royalty challenge!

    ReplyDelete