Saturday, August 8, 2015

A Framed Thank You Card

Good morning. I am so excited to be back in blog-land today with my latest creation. It also stars my NEW CAMERA. 
Recipe:
Paper: Basic Paper Fundamentals, Chalk It Up, Scaredy Cat, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Framed (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Circle Stax Die (MFT), Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape, Black Twill Ribbon (CTMH)

I'm so excited about my new camera. It is a Canon Rebel t5, otherwise known as a digital SLR. I have wanted one for so long and a good friend recommended it to me. Out of the box, I was a little nervous to use it. Finally, I decided the best way to learn was to just start snapping pictures. I didn't do anything special with the lighting and only did a general auto edit to this photo. I can't believe how clear it is. 

LOL Okay, well you probably didn't come here to talk camera with me. I love our paper fundamentals line. It is clear embossed on one side and the pattern on the flip side of this paper is white and desert sand pattern. I like how the neutrals really make the colors pop. 

Hope you like. I can't wait to share my other cards with you that I've made recently. It's so good to be crafty again.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Great card and welcome to the amazing Canon world! I have a 7d and have been shooting with Canon for more than 30 years!

    ReplyDelete