Saturday, August 1, 2015

Become a Close To My Heart Consultant Today

Do you love being creative? Do you like meeting new people? Have you ever thought about running your own business? Close To My Heart may just be what you are looking for. We embrace creativity and friendships, and we love to show others how to create beautiful artwork and preserve their memories.

I was recently asked why I joined Close To My Heart, and it didn't take me but a moment to think of my response. This is really why I do what I do. My best friend (a cousin) introduced me to scrapbooking back in 2001. I have always been crafty, whether it be friendship bracelets, cross-stitch, or sewing. So it was no surprise to anyone, including myself, that I would love to scrapbook. In January of 2003, this same cousin was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer at age 29. She fought this battle bravely, certainly braver than I think I would have been at the time, and lost that battle in October of that same year. She was just 30, and left behind a grieving husband and two small children. She was never able to finish those scrapbooks she started, so I took up where she left off and created two small scrapbooks for her children. 

In 2007, I went to a scrapbook party where I was then introduced to Close To My Heart and the wonderful world of clear stamps. After my second baby turned 14 months old, I found myself with a little more time to begin crafting again and the rest, they say, is history. I love to scrapbook. I love to create cards and gifts for others. And I'm a firm believer that something hand-crafted means more to both the giver and the receiver because it comes from the heart.

If you've ever thought about becoming a Close To My Heart consultant, this is a great month to give it a try. Not only do you get $445.00 worth of product and supplies for just $129.00, you also get sneak peeks at all of the new product releasing in September...NOW! I've been a consultant now for over 4  years and I love it. The best part, gasp(!), isn't the products at all; it's the life-long friendships I have been blessed with since becoming a consultant. 

If you think this is something you would be interested in, please check out my Scrappinbliss Website where you can read up on what your new consultant kit offers.  After viewing the kit's contents, you can click the "Let's Get Started" link and sign up. I am ready to assist you in following your creative dreams.

Thank you.

Casandra Bennett
Scrappinbliss

No comments:

Post a Comment