Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blossom Live A Happy Life Layout

I was inspired by a layout that Susan Williams of www.justcrazyblessed.blogspot.com designed. You can see her original artwork here

Recipe:
Paper: Blossom (retired), Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Tools: 2" Scallop Border Punch (retired), Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Journal Pen (CTMH)
Other: Blossom Complements (retired), Coral Reef Sequins (retired), Glacier Twine, Thin Foam Tape (CTMH)

As you can see, I didn't depart much from Susan's awesome design. I absolutely love everything about this layout, even that orangy diamond pattern that I wasn't too sure of at first. It's the color balance of the blue, orange and white that I think is so pleasing about this layout. 

Thank you, Susan, for the beautiful inspiration. You have such amazing talent and you work so hard to create and share with others. Blessings to you and your's.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment