Sunday, September 27, 2015

Life is what you make it Layout

I offered the left-hand page as a free make-and-take project at my recent crop. Attendees had the option to purchase the materials to create the opposite page, as well.

Recipe:
Paper: Zoe, White Daisy CS, Glacier CS, Whisper CS (CTMH)
Stamps: My Story, In Review (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Sorbet, Slate (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Grey Enamel Dots, Aqua Shimmer Trim (CTMH)

I'm especially proud of this layout because I created it on the same day I took the photos, and even added the journaling. My daughter's new costume arrived on this day and she couldn't wait to model it. She doesn't know who Dorothy is, but rather wanted the costume because of its red, sparkly shoes. LOL

You could easily change of the photo sizes for this layout. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment