Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sangria Thankful Heart Layout

Good morning. The weather man is calling for 70 degrees here today. It has not been unusual to have snow this time of year. Yesterday, we went on a Fall photo shoot. I got some amazing photos, and one is totally school picture worthy. I am loving my new camera.

I had almost 2 full sheets of Sangria paper left to work with after creating the other 4 layouts. I really love the rich colors of eggplant and pomegranate. I paired them here with colonial white and chocolate.

Recipe:
Paper: Sangria, Colonial White, Chocolate (CTMH)
Stamps: Friend Tree, Pathfinding WOTG (While Supplies Last) (CTMH)
Inks: Pomegranate, Poppy, Fern, Honey, Goldrush, Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Gold Metallic Marker, Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Poppy Twine, Gold Sequins, Thin 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

Do you have a favorite Fall tradition? I'd love to hear about it. 

Enjoy your Sunday.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment