Sunday, February 7, 2016

MOJO433 Valentine's Day Cards

Today, instead of watching the Super Bowl, I am playing in my craft room. I also happen to be playing along with the SG Squad's FB online crop party. 

They have an "NFL" challenge going on right now. I chose Neapolitan colors for "N", Flowers for "F", and Love sentiments for "L".

Recipe:
Paper: White Daisy CS, Smoothie CS, Saddle CS (CTMH), Argyle paper (TaDa Creative Studios)
Stamps: Beloved Bouquet (retired), Springtime Wishes (CTMH)
Inks: Chocolate, Champagne (CTMH)
Tools: Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Brushes & Paints, Heart Embossing Folder (CTMH)
Other: Brads (Hobby Lobby), Silver Thread (DMC), Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape (CTMH)

I was inspired to use the current sketch over at Mojo Monday, as well as Share Joy Challenge sketch by Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment