Saturday, January 7, 2017

MFTWSC314 Sugar Rush Card

I'm sharing another card I created with the sweet Sugar Rush collection. 

Recipe:
Paper: Sugar Rush, Sea Glass CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Flower Market, Ice Cream Dream (CTMH)
Inks: VersaMark, Black (Memento)
Tools: Shinhan Markers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder (CTMH)
Other: White Enamel Gems, 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1) My Favorite Things MFTWSC314 
2) Love to Scrap Challenge LTSCB#93
3) Between the Folds Challenge 37A - Sugar Rush

My daughter's favorite dessert is ice cream. Every day, when she gets home from school, she asks for ice cream. I have been buying smaller size treats so she doesn't overindulge, but it's hard to tell her no when I love it, too.

Happy crafting!

Casandra


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! You are rocking this paper pack. Love the white embossed sentiment. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and love the cone-yes it made me smile---Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete