Saturday, January 7, 2017

TMS384 Sugar Rush Birthday Card

Today, I would like to share with you a card I created with the new (and popular) Sugar Rush collection from Close To My Heart. I am currently awaiting an order that has a donut die cut bundle (matching stamp and dies) in it. I remember seeing a donut shape on our Artistry cricut cartridge so I quickly opened up Design Space and searched for donut. The more I use my cricut explore air, the more I love it. 

Here's the first card I made with Sugar Rush:




This year, I am challenging myself to use up my scraps, even the smaller ones. The donut on the inside was made using small pieces that I would have had to toss otherwise. It will be a "sweet surprise" for the recipient when they open the card up. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1) Tuesday Morning Sketches #384
2) Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes"
3) Between the Folds Challenge 37A - Sugar Rush

Recipe:
Paper: Sugar Rush, Hollyhock CS (retired), Whisper CS, White Daisy CS, Sea Glass CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Flower Market, Artfully Sent (CTMH)
Ink: Black (Memento)
Tools: Cricut Artistry, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Glue Pen (CTMH)
Other: Smoothie Brads (retired), Aqua Shimmer Trim, 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

I have a couple of more cards to share with you today for various challenges, so please stop back. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! It really is a "sweet" card! :)
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the donut! This card is too cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love how you decorated the inside as well. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love how the circle background complements the donut theme. Love the mini donut inside :) Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete