Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Baby Album Final Page

The day is finally here. This is the last page of my niece's baby album. I changed things up a bit and used the Sugar Rush collection. It seemed just right to celebrate Baby Lauren's first birthday.



I also used some fundamentals scraps for embellishments and banners. Isn't that little bear just the sweetest? Eek! It even had the bib with "1" on it. I couldn't resist it. And every 1-year-old deserves their very own "smash cake" on the big day. A bit of smoothie twine and gold glitter stickers gives it the perfect amount of texture. This was way cuter in person. It was a dark winter's day when I took these pictures, so I apologize for the lighting.

While I am in no hurry for this sweet baby to turn 1, I can't wait to see this baby album complete. LOL I hope she will know just how much she is loved.

Thank you for sharing in this journey. I spent probably about 6 weeks on this album in my spare time. It was a labor of love.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment