Saturday, April 8, 2017

Jeepers Creepers Layouts

I was having a lot of trouble yesterday trying to upload my latest craft creations to share with you. Hopefully, Blogger has got the problem fixed. It saved about 10 uncompleted drafts. 

I spent a weekend playing with the Jeepers Creepers kit back in February. To spare you checking back multiple days, I am sharing them here in one post.

Jeepers Creepers WYW #1

Jeepers Creepers WYW #2

Jeepers Creepers WYW #3

Inspired by Chris Lothian

Inspired by Chris Lothian

Inspired by Chris Lothian

Inspired by Close To My Heart Blog

Inspired by Close To My Heart Blog

Inspired by Penelope Sketch from Spring, 2016
If you know your paper collections, you may have noticed I threw in Hooligans, Paper Fundamentals Adventure pack, and even some Magical paper. I love that I was able to combine so many collections and still come out with a uniform theme. 

If you are interested in the Jeepers Creepers collection, please visit my website here:
http://scrappinbliss.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=264

I really enjoyed working with this kit. The colors are so vibrant, and the complements were adorable, ahem, spooky!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Yes, blogger was definitely having issues yesterday! All of your layouts are super cute! I love it when I can mix in other/older collections and get them used!

    ReplyDelete