Friday, April 14, 2017

Jubilee Hay Rides Layout

I wanted to share a layout I created last Summer with you. I used the now retired paper collection called "Jubilee".


I kept this one simple. And actually, I separated them out so that the left page was the 1st layout, and the the right page was the final layout in a gift album I created for my sister-in-law to use with 4H pictures of her children. I intially was going to create an album for each girl, but decided that they probably wouldn't do anything with the books. So I decided to keep it simple and just do one album. I think the parents will treasure this album, especially now that one of my nieces is off to college.

Psst. Can you believe I initially did not like this paper? It made some cute layouts, and fortunately I have more.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment