Thursday, March 22, 2018

Color Dare #284 Birthday Card

I am back with my 2nd post of the day.

I just couldn't resist the current Color Dare challenge #284. I never have enough masculine birthday cards. How about you?


I'm not having luck today with my photo's. Guessing it's the time of day. This is the first time that stamp set has seen ink. And speaking of which, if you don't already know this little trick, the Black Memento ink is super fab for stamping and coloring in with alcohol markers. No heat set required!

I combined the color challenge with a current online crop sketch challenge. Hope you like.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Very clever using the stars embossing folder with the moons paper from Stargazer! Great coloring on the cake, too. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Casandra! I love how you used the challenge colors behind the free cake image. Thanks for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare challenge--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and fun card and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week, and please come back for this new week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and great for those masculine birthday cards. I have this stamp and you have inspired me to use it

    ReplyDelete